Restoring a virtual disk
This type of restoration, as its name suggests, allows you to restore a vhd (x) from a machine, which can then be presented to another vm or mounted directly in Windows.
1. From the console go to Restore 1 / Restore Virtual Disk 2 . Choose the location of the backup 3 and click Next 4 .
2. Choose the 1 virtual machine and click Next 2 .
3. Select the restore point 1 , select the disk 2 and its restore location 3 and click Restore 4 .
4. Wait during the restoration …
5. When finished, open the Windows File Explorer to access the virtual disk.